Flexible Loans at Competitive Rates
What makes our loans different at Donegal Town Credit Union?
We offer several types of loans for example: Express Loans, Student Loans and Personal Loans. Loan enquiries and applications can be made during office hours and are granted at the discretion of the Credit Committee.
Contact Donegal Town Credit Union for more information on loan applications or becoming a member. Credit Union loans are preferred to other forms of loans because:
* There are no hidden fees or transaction charges
* Repayments are calculated on the reducing balance of your loan
* This means smaller interest payments as your loan decreases
* Repayment terms are determined to a members circumstances
* Loans can be repaid early without penalties
* Loans are insured at no extra cost to the member
For a €10,000, 5 year variable loan with weekly repayments of €48.27 and an interest rate of 8.92% (APR 9.33%), the total amount repayable will be €12,354.57. Loans are subject to approval. Terms & Conditions apply. If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future. Donegal Town Credit Union Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.